Use and care
- Wash thoroughly before first use.
- Freezer, microwave and dishwasher (top rack recommended) safe.
- Leave lid loose in microwave.
- Use only for reheating purposes, not for cooking. Use caution when reheating foods with high sugar, fat, tomato or curry based content may cause staining.
- Heat food in small time increments of no longer than 2 minutes and stir well for ideal results.
- Leave frozen containers at room temperatue for a while to avoid breakage.
- Do not use in direct contact with naked flame.
- Material: Body, lid - Polypropylene (-20°C ~ 110°C), Packing - Silicone (-40°C ~200°C)